Digital Marketing Specialist - Fashion Brand
Casual/Part-time. Entry level.
Ziggy & the Sun is a growing women’s clothing brand based in Melbourne. We are a small team ready to hire our first in-house digital marketing specialist. This role will begin with 1-2 days per week, with plenty for growth opportunity for the right candidate. It would suit a parent returning to work, a university student or a person beginning their career who would like the opportunity to grow alongside our brand.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work onsite at our Altona North office
- Is conversant with different forms of digital advertising, including SEO, SEM and SMM
- Has strong analytical skills with the ability interpret data and make informed decisions about marketing strategies
- Has strong personal initiative
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Has strong communication skills and a team player mindset
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Setting up and managing paid campaigns across both search and social channels - (Meta, TikTok, Pinterest and Google)
- Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends to ensure relevant and timely content creation.
- Optimise our profiles within each platform to increase the visibility of our social content, customising the content to the tone and trends of each platform.
- Collaborate with team members to manage brand reputation
Whats in it for you?
- A flexible workplace
- A truly collaborative environment
- Creative freedom
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- An opportunity to grow, innovate and pioneer the way forward
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘Digital Marketing Specialist Application.’
General expressions of interest:
We're always looking to grow our team, so if you're interested in working with us, please email your cover letter and resume email@example.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage applicants of all cultural and ethnic backgrounds, abilities, genders, sexual orientations, and any other identity or lived experience. We believe teams with diverse ideas and experiences are more creative, more more eﬀective and are critical to maintaining our success.